Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein | Gains Health and Nutrition

 If you're like me then you want to get the best value for money when you invest in a whey protein shake. Now most of the good supplements often cost a lot but with optimum nutrition 100% whey protein you are able to get the best quality supplement for a lot cheaper because you are buying in bulk. Read on to learn why this supplement can explode your muscle gains within weeks.

Over the years I have experienced many supplements but optimum nutrition 100% whey protein is by far and away the best value for money nutrition supplement. You see, as the container is large, the manufacturer saves money on packaging which means they put more of the mixture in the container, meaning I get more for less!

Obviously this is ideal for someone like me who goes to the gym regularly to build muscle, and if you're like me then you can benefit from the great price and product too. I remember before I discovered this supplement I would often spend way over the odds for a supplement and I would often run out of the mixture very quickly.

With optimum nutrition 100% whey protein I get 154 servings in each container which lasts me several months. Being a bodybuilder it is important to consume at least one gram of protein per pound of body mass and therefore getting a supplement that is effective is very important to me, otherwise I just won't gain muscle.

The best time to take on board lots of protein is of course after a workout, when your muscles most need it. Now before I had this supplement I wouldn't be able to take anything after a workout. This was because my previous supplements were too hard to mix manually and I would have to make it in a blender. With optimum 100% whey protein all I have to do is mix in a shaker bottle!

Since I've been using optimum nutrition 100% whey protein I have noticed that not only have I saved money overall but my recovery times after a workout have really improved. Before, I would usually spend 4-7 days recovering from an intense workout yet with taking this protein shake after a workout I find that I am recovering within 1-3 days.

Any body builder that walks into a supplement shop looking for the best protein powder for building muscle fast, then visit on Gains Health and Nutrition, it is a best online supplier of natural protein powders that helps fat burners for women and men. You can easily purchase the proteins of all brands like Whey, Rule One, Gaint Sport, Vegan Protein, BCAA and all top brands available at an reasonable price. Shop Now! 03 8060 9941


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information About 100% Whey Protein For Muscle Building

Muscletech Supplements | Muscle Gainer Protein | Protein Powder for Muscle Gain | Muscle Nation Legacy

Difference Between BCAA and EAA