Review of Dymatize Nutrition's Whey Protein - In the World of Protein Powders

 I don't know that there's any supplement on the market that's as important to bodybuilders as whey protein. In fact, I personally don't even consider this a supplement. This is thrown into my food budget as a necessity as it's a consistent part of my daily meals.

Before I get into my review of Dymatize Nutrition's whey product, let's briefly discuss why whey protein is so important. For starters, it's a fast acting, quickly absorbed source of protein (this is why many take whey before and after workouts because these are times when it's imperative to feed your body protein and other nutrients immediately). It's absorbed through the small intestine allowing amino acids to enter the bloodstream faster giving whey protein the highest biological value of all other protein sources. In short, whey is superior for building and repairing muscle tissue.

Dymatize – Amino Pro + Energy | Bogo

As far as the multitudes of whey protein products, what it really boils down to is preference in taste and price. I won't go as far as to say that all whey products are created equally. There are supplement companies that sell poor quality products. On that note, it's important to research the company and their reputation. I don't want to knock small companies because there are some good ones out there but if a particular product has been on a top selling list for a while then it's more than likely a good product. These products usually come from the bigger manufacturers. Word of mouth spreads quickly in forums and such, so if it's a bad product, you'll know about it soon enough. However, don't let this detour you from trying out new products. To me price and quality is more important than taste. This is probably due to when I was younger, there were some extremely nasty powders on the market, yet we chugged them down anyway. Trust me, today's worst tasting product outweighs (no pun intended) the old school's best tasting version.

I've never noticed much difference in muscle or strength gains between whey protein products. Only if I stop taking whey all together, my strength goes down and quickly. I've experimented with this in the past. And as soon as I jumped back on whey protein, even a cheaper product, my strength shot back up.

I've been taking dymatize whey protein isolate for almost two years now. I've thrown other whey products in here and there, but always reverted back to this one. The main attraction for me was the price per serving for a five-pound container. As with all supplements, prices vary from place to place. I was a little concerned due to the price thinking that it may be poor quality. But I have had no complaints. At first, I was taking the Gourmet version, which is a mix of whey and casein (much more whey than casein). I've recently switched to their all natural whey product (milk chocolate flavor; if taste is in question, you can't go wrong with chocolate). I actually feel a little better overall taking this product. Although I've tried a couple different flavors from Dymatize, I always revert back to chocolate. I actually enjoy the taste and never had problems with mixing, even when just mixing with a spoon (with water or milk).

If I were to give a score for Dymatize Nutrition's Whey Protein between 1 and 10, I would have to give it a solid 10. Back to price, I've found this online for around $30 and change for a five pounder, but If you are looking to build muscle, boost your performance, and make the most out of all your hard work in the gym, then protein powders are the best way to go. Our protein products helps you to build muscle and boost your body through whey protein powder, vegan protein, and other brands available. Any body builder that walks into a supplement shop looking for the best protein powder for building muscle fast at low cost, then visit on Gains Health and Nutrition. Shop Now! 03 8060 9941


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information About 100% Whey Protein For Muscle Building

Muscletech Supplements | Muscle Gainer Protein | Protein Powder for Muscle Gain | Muscle Nation Legacy

Difference Between BCAA and EAA